President Overseeing High-Rise New Builds
- Excellent career opportunity with an established company
- Join an innovative and driven team
The Director of Finance is a key member of the Company's Global Finance Team and will lead the financial reporting of the Company and support compliance, investor relations and business planning & forecasting. He/ she will provide leadership and mentorship to a high-caliber team of Managers, Senior Financial Analysts, Analysts and Interns.
- Exciting opportunity to be a key leader at a large multinational public company
- Competitive pay and inclusive & diverse corporate culture
You will be responsible for the consolidation, analysis, and communication of the group's financials to senior executive stakeholders. Additionally, you will be responsible for successfully driving implementation of a financial planning system for FP&A.
- Fantastic pay and benefits package
- An amazing working environment offering you the flexibility when needed
This Director of Corporate Accounting will be a key leader in the Company's Corporate Finance Team - he/she will lead a high-caliber team of 5, with hybrid responsibilities overseeing the company's external financial reporting process, developing and implementing ESG disclosure practices, and working closely with other Department Heads.
- Exciting opportunity to be finance leader at a large asset management company
- Competitive pay and amazing company culture
As the Interim Commercial Director, you will be responsible for supporting the development of my client's commercial strategy and execution. This will include areas such as Contract Management, Bids and Tenders, Procurement and IT Transformation.
- Leading Not for Profit Organisation
- Opportunity to make a significant impact
- Our client is looking for a Sales Director who will lead all business development activities and drive the overall pipeline & revenue growth.
- The successful applicant will lead a team of sales consultants, sales operations and third -party sales agencies.
- An opportunity to join one of Ottawa's leading real estate developer
- An exciting opportunity to lead a team of talented sales professionals
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the tax filings for a portfolio of corporate, trust and partnership clients. In addition, this role requires the coordination of the annual reporting process, ensuring the timely preparation, accuracy and completeness of calculations and tax filings for corporations, partnerships and trusts.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth team in a multi-national organization
- Cross-jurisdiction exposure, working directly with Senior Management
My client is a self perform developer based in Down Town Toronto. They are currently looking for a Director of Development that has experience in managing key aspects of Multi-residential / mixed-use development projects of considerable size,complexity and budget.
- excellent career opportunity
- reputable company
- Sales Director for leading household brand in consumer durables
- The company are renowned for their innovative products and market leading brands
- Sales Director role for international household name
- Solid scope for career development
Working as Associate Director of Statistics for Virology and Paediatrics, reporting into the Senior Director of Statistics. Your role will be to support regulatory submission, working collaboratively with internal teams to meet project deliverables and time lines. You will be responsible for all statistics activities across multiple compounds within paediatrics, leading internal and external teams.
- Opportunity to take your step into directorship within a leading pharmaceutical
- Offering sponsorhsip and transfer of sponsorship for the right profiles
A well-established consumer goods company is searching for a Director of Finance to join its team in Burlington, ON.
- Join a global company that operates in over 60 countries!
- Fantastic company culture!
The successful candidate will oversee all low-rise construction activities, provide leadership for all project related Construction Managers, General Contractors, subcontractors and manage all aspects of residential construction projects.
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable GTA developer
- Large pipeline of current and future projects
The VP of Construction & Contracts will have the opportunity to provide a high level of management to the construction division for a leading Developer responsible for building large-scale landmark projects.
- Amazing opportunity with a reputable Developer!
- Outstanding Long-term Corporate Culture!
The candidate is responsible for the day to day duties of the team and ensuring client deliverables are met in a timely and correct manner. The Assistant Vice President will report into the Vice President who is the Head of Transfer Agency in Mississauga and must ensure adherence to Internal Transfer Agency procedures in addition to both internal and Regulatory AML requirements at all times
- Opportunity to join a high-growth team in a multi-national organization
- Competitive base salary, RRSP matching, bonus, and benefits package
A well-established Consumer Goods company is searching for a Director of Finance who can take their business to the next level! The position will be based in Toronto.
- Join a company where you can establish your own legacy!
- Provide strategic direction to top stakeholders.
Responsible for managing the finance team, reporting to the President.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package
- Great opportunity for potential growth and development of skills
This Vice President position will ensure the factory operates at its optimum level and is quickly up to pace with the market needs. The new site, and team will support and drive the the LEGO Group growth in Asia by supplying high quality products and services across this region, with the vision for long-term growth to create up to 4,000 jobs in Vietnam.
- Unique position to set up first global operationally carbon-neutral factory
- Located in Binh Duong province
En qualité de directeur d'usine, vous superviserez la production, la maintenance, la qualité, et l'HSE.
- Directeur d'usine - Magog
- Compagnie de renommée
Consultant en Recrutement - Role360 - Bilingue français/anglais - Leader international du recrutement
Composé des activités combinées de Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive et Page Outsourcing, PageGroup est un leader mondial du recrutement spécialisé. Nous employons plus de 8 800 collaborateurs dans 37 pays.
- Groupe international - leader mondial dans son domaine
- Métier passionnant à la convergence du business et des RH - Avancement au mérite
A Senior Sales Manager is needed to help lead a strategic Sales Team to grow and sell the company's unique services, establish a greater presence in the market and generate greater profits. HQ are in Vancouver, British Columbia, however a remote work option is possible, with physical presence to be in the Toronto area.
- Opportunity to lead, grow business, and promote unique on mobility solutions
- Join an evolving, innovative company with a diverse and transparent culture
Notre client est le leader mondial dans son domaine - acteur global sur le plan international il est doté d'un fort savoir-faire technique mondialement reconnu et compte plus de 1000 collaborateurs dans le monde.
Basée à Montréal, l'entreprise est implantée de longue date sur le territoire et elle est le leader du marché au Canada. Il recherche actuellement son nouveau Directeur Commercial en charge de sa filiale canadienne.
- Leader mondial dans son domaine et leader sur son marché au Canada
- Gestion de la filiale canadienne - gestion et développement des affaires
Le directeur des finances report directement au CEO et est responsable des activités financières, fiscales et de la gestion des risques de l'entreprise et de ses filiales.
La fonction comprend l'élaboration de stratégies financières et opérationnelles pour soutenir le développement de l'entreprise et le suivi des systèmes de contrôle conçus pour préserver les actifs de l'entreprise et rendre compte de résultats financiers précis.
- Bras droit finance du CEO
- PME à taille humaine
- This is an Executive Director role with global responsibility for a leading speciality chemicals company.
- You will be the lead in regulatory compliance with European standard
- Head of Global Regulatory Compliance - Chemicals
- This is a global leadership role with international scope for progression
Le Contrôleur sera le responsable du département financier et comptable en relevant de la VP Finance
- High Potential Position
- Compagnie en très forte croissance
Reporting to the VP to coordinate the project pre-development and development processes to meet company objectives of costs, quality, time, and safety.
- Join an Admired Corporate Culture!
- Long-term Career Opportunity!
Reporting to the Director of Construction in their Vaughan office, the Sr. Project Manager will take on a full range of project management responsibilities, including planning, budgeting, reporting, and stakeholder communication.
- Be part of a close-knit, experienced team of construction professionals
- Long-term growth with multiple upcoming projects
freight forwarding, freight forwarders, logistics, supply chain, global sales manager, sales, business development
- Our client is looking for an experienced sales professional who understand freight forwarding.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for driving new business and will report directly to Sales Director
- Be a part of the international freight forwarding space
- An exciting opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Director of Construction, the Project Manager, Construction will be a member of the Home Office Team and provide overall day-to-day management and oversight of various construction project activities. This is a management role with responsibility for the management and execution of both new build and renovation construction projects.
- Join a Developer in a massive growth stage
- A collaborative, non-hierarchical, close-knit team of professionals
Report direct avec le CFO, le directeur de la Trésorerie monde sera responsable de la gestion des
opérations de trésorerie mondiales et protège l'entreprise contre les fluctuations des devises.Le directeur de la trésorerie mondiale jouera un rôle clé en guidant son équipe pour examiner la trésorerie en cours
activités, dans l'exécution de projets de réduction des coûts et la création d'efficacités.
- Report direct avec le CFO
- Compagnie Internationale de grande taille