Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Controller is responsible for leading a team that manages all aspects of financial reporting, accounting & treasury.
- The opportunity to join a growing global financial services group
- Ability for internal mobility and career progression
Work closely with management & team members to contact target respondents in the financial services space across North America.
- Opportunity to grow within a well established, global company
- Ability to work in a hybrid working environment
Reporting into the CFO, the Senior Manager, FP&A is responsible for leading a team that will shape, guide, and influence the organisations financial-decision making in order to support strategic goals & business performance. This will require an expert understanding of financial planning and analysis as well as being able to partner with various stakeholders across the Finance, Accounting and Operations teams.
- An influential leadership position within a growing organization
- Cross-jurisdiction exposure, working directly with various key stakeholders
- Our client is looking for an experienced professional who will execute their Americas Regional Strategy, and bring growth by retaining current members/ new member acquisition.
- The successful applicant will develop stakeholder relationships with Universities, industry bodies, local employers, and government organizations, in order to achieve increased brand recognition.
- Be a part of the world's largest professional body for construction management
- 100% remote work
My client is a self perform developer based in Down Town Toronto. They are currently looking for a Director of Development that has experience in managing key aspects of Multi-residential / mixed-use development projects of considerable size,complexity and budget.
- excellent career opportunity
- reputable company
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst within the clients Finance Team. The preferred candidate will be someone with the analytical rigor, attention to detail and a strong finance or accounting background.
- Opportunity to grow your finance career within a leading North American Agency
- Option of working fully remote
Our client is looking for a High Rise Site Superintendent that is very experienced in high-rise development who is looking for their next challenging project. Have your opportunity to put your stamp on the ever evolving skyline through the GTA!
- Leading Corporate Culture!
- Landmark Projects!
A well-established company that operates within the construction/engineering sector is searching for a Financial Analyst to join its team. The position is based in Toronto and the candidate will work on a hybrid model.
- Fantastic growth opportunities!
- Great work-life balance!
I'm currently working with a company that is working on one of the biggest master plan communities in the GTA. They are looking for a lead assistant super for phase 1 of the plan. We are talking about 3 towers (1250 units).
- excellent career opportunity
- great projects
Great opportunity to work with a growing Developer in the GTA that wants to continue to build and develop their team.
- Excellent Long-term Career Opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to join a team at this pivotal time of growth
Landscape Construction Project Managers are well-versed in many of the most important aspects of the company's success. They are the company's eyes and ears on project sites, ensuring work is done according to plan, managing and motivating team members and working with office staff and vendors to coordinate successful project installations and site management.
- Chance to work on some of Ontarios most beautiful residential landscape projects
- Apply today and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
freight forwarding, freight forwarders, logistics, supply chain, global sales manager, sales, business development
- Our client is looking for an experienced sales professional who understand freight forwarding.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for driving new business and will report directly to Sales Director
- Be a part of the international freight forwarding space
- An exciting opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment.
As they approach the next stage of one of their GTA based projects, an experienced Finishing Site Superintendent is required to direct the trades and ensure a high quality of workmanship in the finishes throughout the mid-high-rise residential project.
- Great Company Culture!
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits!
The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for assisting with all field operation requirements for a high-rise Construction development in Toronto to ensure our development for owners occurs as scheduled with the highest standards of quality. The Assistant Superintendent assists the Project Superintendent with overseeing site staff, field engineering and field teams accountable for the delivery of completed building projects within the city of Toronto.
- A stable Construction Management firm with a very healthy project pipeline
- Growth opportunities within an established, promotion-oriented team
The Controller, Development Accounting will lead a team of accountants in the preparation of financial reports of each project that Company develops and manages.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package
- Great opportunity for potential growth and development of skills
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of warranty service and homeowner requests as part of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Excellent Growth Opportunity!
- Admired Corporate Culture!
The VP of Construction & Contracts will have the opportunity to provide a high level of management to the construction division for a leading Developer responsible for building large-scale landmark projects.
- Amazing opportunity with a reputable Developer!
- Outstanding Long-term Corporate Culture!
- Our client is looking for an experienced account executive for growing their business in the Canadian market.
- The successful applicant will have experience in B2B SaaS/ Software sales and will work closely with VP-Sales
- Be a part of the fast-growing cloud analytics space
- 100% remote role
An exciting opening for a hardworking, multi-tasking and detailed individual with a positive and professional attitude to join our client's team as a full-time, Finishing Site Superintendent for high-rise residential construction projects in Toronto.
- Join an established and highly-organized Construction Management firm
- A long-term role due to a massive project pipeline
9 month fixed contract that can lead to a permanent opportunity! Responsible for managing investment fund year-end tax process including planning for year-end fund distribution work, review of distribution, investor tax reporting and tax return preparation, ensuring timely completion and filing as well as managing mock and ad hoc distribution process.
- Fixed term opportunity to become permanent
- Opportunity to join a multinational growing company
- Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for business development/expansion of relationships with CPGs.
- The successful applicant will have experience in ad sales (preferably CPG sector) and will work closely with the CEO.
- Be a part of the fast-growing Tech start-up (online grocery space)
- An exciting opportunity to work closely with the CEO
As Senior Sales Executive, you'll be focused on driving sales of state-of-the-art Aluminum Composite Panel products, doors/windows, and other aluminum products. You'll target builders, fabricators, suppliers, end-users, consultants and architects.
- Join a world leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art aluminum composites.
- Massive career growth as the company expands through Canada!
Great opportunity to work on High Rise Residential Projects with a well established Toronto based Developer, with a healthy pipeline of projects over the next decade that will provide continuous growth as a Project Manager.
- Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours!
- Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable Toronto based developer
Great opportunity to work in Toronto with a leading Construction Management Firm on High Rise Residential projects that will continuously challenge and build your skill set as a Project Manager.
- Opportunity to work with a leading Construction Management Firm
- Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours!
An opportunity for a Site Superintendent to join one of the leading Residential Developers in the High Rise Residential market across the Greater Toronto Area. The Site Superintendent will be overseeing the full cycle build of Mid to High Rise Residential sites in Toronto.
- Join one of Toronto's leading residential construction developer builders
- Owning projects in their full lifecycle
A well-established Consumer Goods company is searching for a Director of Finance who can take their business to the next level! The position will be based in Toronto.
- Join a company where you can establish your own legacy!
- Provide strategic direction to top stakeholders.
Reporting to the VP to coordinate the project pre-development and development processes to meet company objectives of costs, quality, time, and safety.
- Join an Admired Corporate Culture!
- Long-term Career Opportunity!
Our Toronto-based client is in search of a ICI New-Build/Renovation Site Superintendent that enjoys being the leader of a team of construction professionals focused on delivering quality projects every time. The successful applicant has leadership goals and looking for the right organization to grow with.
- A robust and consistent pipeline of new-build and reno projects
- An opportunity focused on growth with room for career advancement
Our client is searching for a talented Project Manager to lead project teams for one or more ICI new-build and renovation projects in the Toronto area while managing all aspects of the project life cycle ensuring required performance deliverables of quality, cost and schedules are achieved. You will develop and execute project plans and schedules while ensuring the highest safety and quality standards.
- Join a highly-reputable, employee orientated company
- An opportunity for long-term growth with a robust and varied project pipeline
An opportunity for a Site Superintendent to join a highly reputable Toronto based mid sized Home Builder in the low-mid rise market. The site superintendent will be overseeing a full cycle build of a low-mid rise residential site in Toronto.
- Healthy pipeline of projects from single family homes to mid rise residential
- A highly reputable midsized Home Builder