The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the tax filings for a portfolio of corporate, trust and partnership clients. In addition, this role requires the coordination of the annual reporting process, ensuring the timely preparation, accuracy and completeness of calculations and tax filings for corporations, partnerships and trusts.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth team in a multi-national organization
- Cross-jurisdiction exposure, working directly with Senior Management
9 month fixed contract that can lead to a permanent opportunity! Responsible for managing investment fund year-end tax process including planning for year-end fund distribution work, review of distribution, investor tax reporting and tax return preparation, ensuring timely completion and filing as well as managing mock and ad hoc distribution process.
- Fixed term opportunity to become permanent
- Opportunity to join a multinational growing company
The Senior Financial Analyst, Private Equity, will report to the Manager of Finance, Private Equity, and work closely with the Private Equity investment team. This role requires a deep understanding of the Private Equity fund structures and be responsible for reporting, tax, internal controls and compliance, as well as financial and operating analysis.
- Competitive Compensation and benefits package
- Great opportunity for potential growth and development of skills